Saturday 17 March 2018

DMC Gold Collector's Tin...


Quite a few years ago my husband bought me the whole range of DMC threads and I slowly make my through them and occasionally have to replace some of the popular colours.

I knew that they had brought some new colours out and they do look gorgeous in the tin but I am a bit - oh where do I put the tin because I have storage for my DMC so hadn't bothered.


My family obviously had other ideas because this came through the post today.


This is the back of tin packaging showing the colours - 35 of them.


All 35 colours - they are lightly taped to a card which keeps them from tipping to one end of the tin if you want to store them upright - which is great because they take less room stored that way.


The booklet inside the tin that tells you a little about the company - in six languages.


Numbers 18 to 35


Numbers 01 to 17


The exclusive charts included with the collectors tin.

I have looked online and the tins vary in price so shop around.  I love them, the colours are beautiful.  I panicked when I saw the numbers but DMC officially start at number 48 with Blanc, Ecru and B5200 before them so these numbers slot right in to the already extensive range of colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment