Saturday 6 January 2018

FNSI - I made it...

Friday Night Stitch In...

I made it...

I decided to start on my Lizzie Kate Things Unseen Mystery Sampler.

My fabric all mounted and marked and the first stitches done in Guacamole thread from Weeks Dye Works.  


There are beautiful thread colours in this kit, they work together really well.  I have hidden the finished picture as it does actually request it on the instructions as other people may have not looked at part 3.  I am going to carry on stitching tonight and take it with me when we take our youngest back to University.  We are having a few days away for relaxation.

There are quite a few of us stitching from Friday so make sure you check out what everybody has been doing.

I am really struggling at the moment with anxiety.  I think it comes from everything we went through last year.  Everytime something goes wrong I just imagine the worst so I am not great company at the moment - pretty much a grouch all the time.  I have a good friend that is more or less the same which means we get to moan together lol.  We are not sure how to get out of it.  When I stitched last night I was watching a film and I think I just about broke the needle with stress as I got so involved in the dialogue.  I need my music sorted asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...