Sunday 15 October 2017

Radley Kennington Bag


I had my birthday earlier in the month and decided to just let everyone get me whatever they wanted instead of me giving ideas.

I was very lucky to come home on my birthday from our eldest son's with this little beauty.
A Radley Kennington bag with a matching purse and coin purse in navy.

It looks even better in real life, I have always wanted a Radley bag.

Hubby bought me some Chanel No.5 and darling daughter bought me Jimmy Choo perfume and another Orla Kiely shopping bag to add to my collection.  Our youngest son bought me a quilting book.

We really enjoyed our day out in Windermere with a visit to The Albert pub for steak, which was delicious, the best I have had outside of the house.

At the end of the week my best friend and I enjoyed a spa day for a wonderful lava shell massage and a facial.

I haven't got any sewing done.  I have got my Christmas shopping done and wrapped - how organised is that.  I hope to be back on course this week with my stitching as I have quite a few presents to make.

I will see everyone for stitching on Friday Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment