Saturday 7 October 2017

Catch up...

Sorry I have been awol.

A member of the family hasn't been well and we had a week of hospital visiting, not a local hospital so 100 mile round trip every day for five days.  They are now well on the way to great, thanks to a wonderful consultant who did an outstanding job and all the nursing staff that worked tirelessly for hours.  We cannot thank them enough, they were amazing.  It did mean that once we were back home, all my energy was zapped and I have spent the week catching up with housework etc etc.  It really made me think how lucky we are to have our family.  

I hope to catch up with all my stitching buddies soon, once I have caught up with everything else :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...