Wednesday 13 September 2017

Surprise package...

Well I wasn't expecting this little package today.

I decided to purchase the new Lizzie Kate 2017 Mystery Sampler Kit. I got an email to say it was in stock, unfortunately while hubby is away with the car I don't have transport so decided to get it posted to me.  

I also added a couple of reels of the Aurifil 80wt thread to my growing collection.


I absolutely love the colours in this kit, the Heartland fabric is gorgeous along with all the buttons and beads and the little needle nanny - yes - I went all out and bought everything.

I am not sure I will get it done for this Christmas but I certainly will for next.  (Don't mind my iron for my applique and my gluten free goodies to have with a caramel latte - very naughty, but that is my one treat).

Back to my stitching now, will post again later with an update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...