Monday 11 September 2017

Gail Pan Berries & Bluebirds Block 5 ...

After a very hectic week last week and some unexpected appointments I finally managed to get back on track today.


Setting out Block Five.  It made me realise how near I am to finishing the quilt so I am going to carry on and get it completed.  (That's as well as getting the laundry done as it has been a beautifully sunny day today and got it all line dried.)


I love the colours that have been put together for this quilt, they all work really well together.


The vine for block five with trendy leaves.  I cut all the bias tapes so that I just have to put them through the bias binding maker which saves alot of time when moving from block to block.

**********

After being diagnosed as Coeliac in April after many years of horrible symptoms I thought I was going to see the back of all those horrid illnesses once I took gluten out of my diet.  Unfortunately alot of my symptoms have come back and last week was a week of ecg's, echo's, blood tests etc with the outcome being I am going to have repeat ecg's whilst they keep an eye on things.  I am lucky that I have a wonderful hubby who looks after me so well, even when I am grumpy, frustrated and agitated.  Our daughter is looking after me this week whilst hubby got a few days off seeing his family in Lincolnshire who are also going through a bit of a rough time.  Here's hoping to some healthier times for all of us. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment