Saturday 2 September 2017

Another year in and it's back to Dundee...

It's that time of year again and we are back at Dundee to drop our son off for another year at University.

The car was packed up very early this morning and we managed to get here for before lunch and get unpacked, lunch out at The West House Restaurant and then out for an hour or two shopping.

Chinese tonight including gluten free.  I am shattered so I am already in my pyjamas, dosed up and stitching out ready to go.  For my Friday Night Sew In I went back to my Gail Pan Berries and Bluebirds as it is easy to sit doing when surrounded by luggage and it doesn't take up much room so I can take it with me for a relaxing weekend.



Our view from the balcony this afternoon across the River Tay in Dundee, they are building the new V & A Museum which will open in 2018.  The Westport Apartments are just amazing, nothing to fault and the staff always look after us, we love it.  We have our own bathroom as well as all of the usual rooms and plenty of space.


The evening view.




Study area.


Living area.


Dining room.


Bedroom.

I will post some more pictures of my Friday Night Stitching later after we have eaten :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...