Thursday 10 August 2017

Shepherd's Bush Anna Stocking...


Wednesday stitches...


I made a start on the sheep and hills yesterday, this is the heel part of the stocking which is completed.  Now moving onto the foot part for the shepherds, more sheep and a boat, then it is onto the charms.  I haven't decided on the wording for my stocking, it says Fear Not on the pattern but I am not sure about those words so still thinking on that one.  

Baking again this morning and made a Bara Brith, which I have never made before.  You make it with strong tea, I don't drink tea but willing to give it a try in tea bread form.  Will share some pictures later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...