Thursday 3 August 2017

Shepherd's Bush Anna Stocking and the next project.


Shepherd's Bush Cross Stitch Stocking Pattern Anna.


I started this stocking in March, it is going to be mine.  It is brilliant changing over from stitching on 36 count to 18 natural linen.  They make up beautifully when they are finished and I will be doing a tutorial on making them up once this has been completed.


The pattern from Shepherd's Bush.  The instructions are very clear and easy to follow, you don't have to photocopy them and enlarge to see the details.  They are stitched in No.5 perle as well, so no splitting threads, it is pretty chunky to use when you have been using one thread floss.



My Millenium frame arrived this week, many thanks Needle Needs for the excellent customer service and less than two week turnaround.  My last frame that had the stitching treasures on is now in the bin, the screws stopped working and the staples kept coming lose that the linen was stretched on.

On the Millenium Frame is my 28 count linen from the Lizzie Kate 2015 Mystery Sampler Kit.  It was really easy to get the linen onto the frame, it took a fraction of the time that it usually takes.  They are more expensive than the usual frames however I was lucky as mine was a gift but I can see why people have more than one.

There is a new kit coming out in September so I figured I really need to get this one completed before the next one turns up.  I have mine pre-ordered with Fobbles in the Lake District, they have fabulous customer service and a whole array of threads and patterns to suit all embroiderers.  

Off to get some work done and organize what I will be stitching on my Friday Night with Friends.

It's nearly the weekend already whooooh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...