Sunday 6 August 2017

Friday Night with Friends Stitching....



My Friday Night and some of the weekend was spent stitching some more of the Shepherd's Bush Anna stocking.

It doesn't look like I have done much, but the top half is finished and I am tired so decided to fill in the red as it doesn't need me to check the pattern so avoiding mistakes.


I am still stitching now and not far off finishing the Lancaster Red.  Then it's out of the frame again to do the hillside scene at the foot of the stocking.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.  I am hoping to avoid the migraines this week - got caught out by two seperate ones last week, what a nightmare.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...