I have got alot of stitching done and even some beading and charms have been stitched on.
However, as you can see from the picture, yet again, I have put the peacock in the wrong place. I am really annoyed, it is my own fault but I am not happy because I made such a nice job of the tail feathers, working from the blue on the inside to the outside green. Cross does not come into it - aaarrrggggghhhhh. That's another half hour or so to unpick them and then another couple of hours to stitch them again.
The rest of it looks good, not sure how much longer it will take to finish as I have to work out the placement of my name in the top box, which was the reason for putting the peacock in first so I knew how much space I had.
Never mind, count to ten and start again.