Monday 31 July 2017

My Stitching Treasures...

WOW - What a difference a day makes...



I worked really hard today, unpicking, cleaning up, tweezering threads, tidying up and look at the results.  About 7 hours of stitching today which is a little over the top but I wanted to get back the time I had lost through the unpicking.  

I have a couple of leaves to go across the top, the other peacock, then it's the alphabet and my name and finishing with the charms and beads.  I am really happy with how it looks, the purple fruit is better in satin stitch rather than cross stitched and it has lightened that area.

The wording doesn't look straight on my picture but it is and will be more aligned once it has been mounted and put in the box I am using.

I am off to bed now, probably dreaming of stitches at this rate.  I will post the last picture on Monday evening of it all finished and boxed up and maybe a little hint of what I am working on next, it's not a cross stitch as I am going to have a change.

Hope those Monday blues don't get to you too much, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...