Monday 24 July 2017

My Stitching Treasures continued...

Saturday and Sunday evening's stitching saw me complete five more boxes.


I love all the different stitches that are going into this project.  However, a little piece of advice if you do it, check the boxes as you stitch and maybe you won't put the strawberry in the wrong box to start off with like I did and then have to reverse stitch the whole strawberry and put it in the right box.

I will post some more updates of the progress and maybe show some pictures of other stitching that should be finished soon along with a stocking tutorial for your Shepherd's Bush Christmas Stocking.

Happy Stitching x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...