Monday 9 December 2013

Inn On The Lake


We had a beautiful family wedding at the weekend and I thought I would share some of our memories.


My handsome and beautiful nephews and nieces along with my three children.


My four nieces and our daughter


Our two sons and daughter in the middle


Family get together


Me and hubby with Lake Ullswater in the background in the grounds of the Inn on the Lake at Glenridding.


Me and my boys.



My niece was one of the bridesmaids in beautiful silver shimmer dresses with faux fur capes.


Me and my gorgeous daughter.  She wore an Eliza J gown that was just stunning with her hair in a large bun with a crystal band that wrapped around.


The bride after the ceremony.


The Bride and Groom with their magical castle wedding cake.

We had a fantastic weekend, staying for two nights and even though there wasn't any electricity for a few hours the hotel still provided us with an evening meal that was delicious.  Plenty to drink, beautiful rooms with a seating area and a great view of the fells.

It was just magical and everything went off smoothly.  A great place to enjoy a family celebration, reunion and Christmas all in one weekend.

Congratulations to the Bride and Groom, we hope you have many happy years together. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment