Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pine Valley Autumn Baskets

I have managed to get started on my prize from Pine Valley, this is the Autumn Baskets pattern for a table runner which uses the basket piecing to make ten baskets.  It is a beautiful table runner. 


This is my work station all set up so that I can sit in the living room because hubby is at home this week.  Tools needed for doing all the little pieces were fabric scissors, mini iron, fabric guide from the pattern, dairy milk chocolate and a bottle of water along with my sewing machine all set on the table.


The first completed basket which I wanted to do so that I had a reference for doing all the other ones - something to refer to.  It does need some straightening up and I may make ten others so that I always have this one as a reference for doing baskets in the future.  

Thank you Sharon for my prize, I am pleased that I have now got round to do this - needed my Christmas projects and big quilts out of the way first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...