Monday 16 April 2012

Square Root Quilt

Here it is...


Fabienne's quilt made with Benartex Abbey Road fabric


Kona Cotton in Tangerine.


The pattern in Gigi's Thimble Square Root, I loved doing this as it went together so well.


Aurifil 40 was the cotton thread used for the machine quilting of squares on both the front and back




I hope you can manage to make out the squares.  I would love to do this pattern again sometime soon.  The binding was done by hand.  It is my favourite quilt to date and the one I have enjoyed doing the most.  I have entered it into the quilters gallery competition for Squares and Rectangles, hope you like it and you will vote for me. :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow it is GORGEOUS Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it is my best one to date, so I hope I am getting better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...