Friday 13 April 2012

My first mug rug

This is my first mug rug attempt.  It is made with Moda Oasis, I have had the fabric sitting for a while and decided this was a good idea for one of my children's godparents.  It is quilted by doing 1/4" cross-overs over the points and 1/4" away from each side of the seams which gives a diamond pattern.  Really easy to do and I backed it with the same fabric as the binding so the diamond pattern looked great, just I forgot to take a picture of the back, if I get I will see if I can another picture.


Watch out over the next few days as I have got my nieces orange quilt finished and just need to take some beautiful pictures to do it justice. :)

1 comment:

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...