Monday 19 March 2012

Bunny Hill Designs

These two patterns fell into my basket last week at www.fatquartershop.com and they are absolutely gorgeous.


All Dressed Up and Happy Go Lucky.

The patterns are explained really well, everything listed that you need including tools.  I love these and I am now on the look out for more by this company.  There are two of us going to be doing baby quilts and I have chosen Bunny Hill Designs Ooh La La for Moda, whilst my quilting buddy has decided (so far) on Bunny Hill Designs Puttin' On The Ritz for Moda, both fabric ranges are gorgeous and complement each other.  I love the greys with the pink as it isn't a colour I would normally do for a baby.



4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and luv your choice of patterns. I have stitched them both. I had the opportunity to meet Anne Sutton at Spring Quilt Market in May 2011. Anne is an amazing fabric and pattern designer as well as a wonderful caring person. Her patterns are extremely well written. Anne has a website and if you haven't visited it is well worth stopping by. http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com/dynamic/?page=welcome.

    Hope you are having a happy Monday Elaine.

    Pauline from Michigan USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline,

    Thank you, I will go and stop by, sounds really good, a busy Monday so far, looking forward to a nice latte made by my daughter. Would love to see your quilts, have you got a blog or flickr photos. Chat soon. Hope you are getting some nice weather over there.

    Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they cute, I have decided on making a mini version so that I can have a go at all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...