Thursday 15 March 2012

Bundles of Love for Tiny Lives

These little bundles of love are on their way to The Fat Quarter Shop in Newcastle.






 All washed and ready to iron and package.
 A little tag with 'A Little Something For You'
 and a couple of matching gems
 along with co-ordinating ribbon and we are ready to go
I know these will mean so much to the people that get them but they also mean a lot to me, my family and my extended family, having experienced such a traumatic time.  It is something that they will be able to cherish and also know that other people care even if it is privately and unspoken.  My thoughts are with any parents and families going through a traumatic time and know that you are thought of.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely Elaine, I'm sure the recipients will love them!

    ReplyDelete