Saturday 11 June 2011

Tim Holtz Configurations Box

This is what we started on at scrapbook club today - a Tim Holtz A4 size configurations box. 
To complete the box we needed some Claudine Hellmuth Silicone Glue - brilliant stuff - going to try it on some fabric when I get a chance.
These are the foundations feet that you fix to the bottom of the box once completed

Tissue Tape - brilliant idea - self-adhesive tissue tape that you apply to the edges of the box and the inside boxes.  Very easy to use and I have loads left after completing my first box.

I chose the crystal handle with the brass inner - have already fixed it to my box. 
I chose the K&Co Isabella range of papers to use for the outer and inner boxes.  It is a lovely colour range of golds, reds and creams. 

I will post pictures of the completed box once I have filled it with all my goodies - just to say though - my theme was ever changing - from my Father-in-law, about my family, my hobbies, dolls house so you will have to wait and see what I went with - look out for more pictures next week.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely collection of items....can't wait to see what you have created :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...