Friday 10 June 2011

Super Amanda Smocking Pleater


I have waited years to get my hands on one of these - it is going to make my life alot easier - I always sent my fabric away to be pleated but can now do it myself.  New set of needles already put on the pleater but going to put some wax paper through (taking the needles out first of course) just to see if I can give it a smoother finish.

I am hoping that my projects will look even more professional now - having the pleater and the embroidery machine is a real bonus. 

I am going to draft my own pattern for my first make I think so that it is totally down to me from start to finish.  Wish me luck - its been a while since I did the course but having done a Viking Tunic and trousers for re-enactment that have stood up to a number of battles has given me the confidence to give it another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment