Sunday 1 May 2011

Somerset Folded Cushion


I started to make this cushion at a workshop last week - it was very easy to follow - alot of ironing which a friend kindly helped with - you have to get the points perfect or it won't look neat.


The fabric I used is called Classic Rose - six fat quarters in total which included making the binding to match in with the black rose fabric I used towards the centre of the star.  I used a button fastening on the back with a 14" cushion pad for the interior.

A close up of the centre.

2 comments:

  1. You have WAY more patience than me!
    It is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Elaine :-) I'm still looking at mine laid out on the dining table as I'm not sure about the fabrics and might change one lol

    ReplyDelete

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...