Wednesday 18 May 2011

Loaded, Absolutely loaded

The teens have started their exams this week, last week they were both off because they were loaded with a horrid cold.  They are fine now and into school but Borge and me are fully loaded with one rotten stinking hell of a cold that we can't seem to shake - since Friday - fine one minute - down and out the next.  Nothing getting done - I can't even get out of bed today - feel that lousy - Borge is having to work as he is about to move jobs so needs to be in.  I feel wretched - no crafting, no baking, no cleaning and all the housework is just backing up.  Totally fed up.  Sorry I haven't been about much this week - once I feel better I will make up for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...