Monday, 20 December 2010

Run up to Christmas

I finished my niece's christmas present last night - the Tilda poncho and a matching hat for her.  I am really pleased with the results but don't want to post a pic yet as I don't want them to see it - will put them on after she has opened them.

I have got two bags to make for some Tilda decorations for godparent presents from their godchildren. 

I have got the brussel sprouts done and in the freezer along with the sausages wrapped in bacon - went for some different flavours this year - pork and cranberry, pork, brandy, apricot and date, pork and chestnut - should taste good.

Has my haircut this morning along with darling daughter.  I put a list on my pc as I am feeling a little overwhelmed by everything that has got to be done.

I hope everyone is managing in the bad weather conditions.  I managed to get all the basics so if we get snowed in I don't have to worry.