Tuesday 28 December 2010

Did you get what you wanted?

We had a lovely Christmas - very quiet but with all the family.  A few of us are loaded with cold but hot vimto and honey works wonder.

Got some really lovely Elemis Beauty Products so expect to look fantastic in the New Year.  Making plans for the year ahead with son hopefully going to Uni and daughter doing her GCSE's.  I love organising so starting with myself and then the family. 

My New Year's resolution is to try and get a little fitter and spend a bit more time on my scrapbooking and crafting so that I catch up on all the layouts and albums etc etc.

So here's to 2011 and hope you all have a great New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...