Tuesday 23 November 2010

Meet Darcie - Dressing Gown Angel

Meet Darcie - my first attempt at a Tilda Dressing Gown Angel.  She was quite easy to make - I bought a Dorma Percale flat sheet in the sale for £10.00 (kingsize) - I think there will be enough to do 60 angels!!!  It worked out alot better vale than buying a metre.  I used a small straight stitch on my sewing machine so when it is being turned and stuffed it certainly stood up to a bit of pushing and pulling.  The dressing gown is made from pink felt along with the slippers and part of a fat quarter for the pyjama bottoms.  I am planning on making some more of these as it was an easy pattern and definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...