Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Magazine Subscriptions

I have finally found a company that lets you subscribe to the Australian Crafting Magazines without having all the heavy postage fees.  The company is Manor House Magazine Subscriptions.  They do all of the Australian Magazines like Inspirations, Smocking & Embroidery, Quilting, Scrapbooking, Yarn and loads more.  It was really easy to set up the subscriptions that I wanted - I went for Australian Homespun which is a monthly magazine and then a quarterly subscription to Inspirations and Australian Smocking & Embroidery.  I used to get all these magazines from a local supplier but a few years back they had problems with the supplier and they had to be cancelled and the cost for shipping your own subscription was atronomical.  I dealt with a lady called Alison who gave me all the details of the mags and also got the option of a free magazine because of taking a monthly subscription - I chose Issue 76 of Smocking & Embroidery because it has a lovely Italian smocked handbag pattern.  I thought I would share this magazine company with you as I am sure I won't be the only one looking for Australian magazines. The website is www.manorhousemagazines.co.uk  Enjoy browsing :)