Sunday 21 January 2018

Lizzie Kate Mystery Sampler update...



I have been busy stitching in the evenings and have managed to get through half of part one of the mystery sampler.  Going to sit and do the flowers tonight.  I missed the Friday Night Sew In as we had family here for the weekend and didn't know what we were going to be doing.




It is my hubby's birthday on Monday and it has been really nice having family around at this time of year as we don't normally see them in January - you know what it's like - we all like to stay home, safe and warm through the horrid winter cold evenings.  We went out for a meal with his brothers and sisters (he is one of 8!!) and then today we saw Jumanji - it must have been good because hubby didn't fall asleep at all.

I had a nosy at what all my stitching buddies were getting up to and if you get a chance have a look through all the blogs listed down the side of my blog for lots of inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night With Friends Stitching  A quiet Friday evening stitching my Royal School of Needlework Canvaswork.  It doesn't look much bu...