Monday 6 November 2017

Here we go again.....

Well, what a time we are having at the moment.

I am not getting much stitching done, most of the time it's being a taxi or on the phone so I get to spend alot of time at home which means, my house if spotless lol.  My sewing room is immaculate, our attic room is finally finished and ready for when the boys come home for Christmas.  The guest room is done, again ready for Christmas.  I have done all my Christmas shopping and I have even wrapped 80% of it.  My Christmas pudding mixture was made yesterday.  I have done a little research as I always make Christmas puddings, have done for years but from this year it has to be gluten free, for both me and our youngest son, once I have them finished I will share the recipe.

So what's been going on, well, it's basically eight members of the family are not well, so we are here there and everywhere for appointments and catch ups, some are near and some are not so near, we won't be the only ones going through something like this but it is all getting a bit too much which is why I have chosen to stay home for a while so we get sorted out.  We hope that 2018 will have a better start than 2017 had for us.

I will get back to stitching but it just seems like that is going to be months away if not longer.  My RSN tutor Tracy has been fantastic and put me on hold even when I am only one session away from finishing the crewelwork.  I do think about all my stitching buddies and hope that they understand what things are like and at some point I will catch up with everyone when I can.  For now though, enjoy your stitching projects and even if I don't leave a comment be assured I am enjoying seeing what you are all up to and will join you when things settle down.  Take care xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment