Wednesday 23 August 2017

Gail Pan Berries & Bluebirds Block Four...

Block four now completed out of eight blocks.


It is the last one for a while. I am going to change onto something else.

I am very pleased with the results so far on this quilt and would like to finish it but I have seven quilt tops waiting for my machine and really need to get a shift on completing them.

We have had a busy week, viewing property, arranging appointments and also arranging my Royal School of Needlework Certificate Classes so that I can finish my Crewelwork piece in the next four weeks and move onto Silk Shading.  Once I have my piece of Crewelwork back from the RSN I will share my finished piece.

It's a Fobbles stitching day on Saturday so if you are in Cumbria, bring your stitching along and enjoy some good company, refreshments and, of course, a little retail therapy.  Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment